Thursday 31 March 2011

X Factor and the US? Fall 2011

I am excited that X Factor is coming/going to the states or from here on out known as America.
I cannot stand American Idol or Britain's got talent but X Factor was so much fun to watch and I still listen to the winner Matt Cardle.

Rumors are flying on who will be the hosts on the American version. We all know Simon Cowell is on there obviously since he left American Idol and this is the new US money maker for him.
I know you need talented people who understand the "biz" but pick people the country can relate too or want to watch.

Announced March 18th - Antonio “L.A.” Reid, former Chairman of Island Def Jam Music Group and one of the most influential names in music today, will join Simon Cowell on the judging panel of THE X FACTOR, the highly anticipated singing competition series debuting this fall on FOX. (this is from the FOX website).
We can relate to this man since Def Jam is HUGE in America and I think this is a good choice.

What happened to Cheryl Cole? Simon and her have good chemistry and it would be nice to see a UK male and female on the judge panel. I admit I like her music and I think she would be fabulous in America despite her "accent". Don't worry new rumors say she may host the new Big Brother UK. I think that's a crap move. Bring Cheryl to America and she will do well, I can see it. She would show that you can make it as a group aka Girls Aloud as well as a solo artist all from another song reality show. She already has a name here in the UK since she is on commercials/adverts as well as her music.

If you need someone like Louie why not get Maurice Starr - he started New Edition and New Kids on the Block and could be a great edition!

Anyways...I am on team Cheryl and please don't put Nicole Scherzinger on the panel she was so Blah to me when she filled in on the UK version.

So who do you want to see on the judge panel?
Do you even give 2 shits?

Yes I care...Now I wonder how much they will screw up the UK version *shaking head*

snow white

No comments:

Post a Comment