Friday 30 September 2011

Pub Quiz/Trivia Naming Game?

Have you ever participated in trivia aka pub quiz? I bet you are thinking the NTN kind above a bar (if you are in the US) but I am not talking about that kind of quiz.

I am talking the kind of quiz where you get a free pitcher of beer for coming up with "worst" team name.  That in dumb terms means the crudest most obnoxiously gross team name.

I have heard a few and cringed but it's so darn funny you have to laugh!

I would love to mention them here but I think it would be more fun to think of all of your brains kicking into 3rd gear coming up with a good bad one.

The kind where your team earns 5 points towards the overall score if 1 person on your team pays for and takes a shot...

Yes people these are Americans drinking as such and not the British!  British bars don't do pitchers or cheap good shots IMO

Go on google it - you know you want too. What is your crudest name that you can think of?

snow wife

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. Albert Einstein 

No comments:

Post a Comment