Monday 25 July 2011

Over or Under?

Over of course! This is the only *right* way.
Over = Right


This debate has gone on forever and no one will sway me.  It just makes sense for the purpose of tearing it and having it unroll in a normal way.

This blog I found explains it perfectly and you should read it (Essential Life Lesson)

I am one of those people who change it to the correct way in public bathrooms if I can take it off and put it on right.

I also will change it in your bathroom - sorry! It is a habit.  I can't tear it if it's underneath because it keeps rolling and rolling...

How many of you are this OCD?
Yeah I am sure I am not the only one.
Admit it.



I wonder if there is a toilet paper anonymous club to stop us from wanting to make the world over right?

You should Google toilet paper fights over and under - HILARIOUS at the stuff that shows up

snow wife

A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he's in there, as if he needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station.
Bill Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment