Monday 18 July 2011

Dinner and I mean dinner not lunch

Ohh I have always dreamed of the following scenario...

Me: Dwarfs! Time to set the table for dinner please

It would look something like the below and yes I know I am dreaming but work with me!
Dwarf:#1 I will get the plates
Dwarf #2: I have the silverware and napkins
Dwarf #3: I will get the drinks

Prince Charming: Thanks guys (as he is BBQing the steaks outside)

after dinner?
Me/Prince Charming: Dwarf #2 its your turn to load the dishwasher and Dwarf #1 you bring the plates in and Dwarf #3 you clear off the table

Dwarfs: Easy peasy

How wonderful would that be?

Now reality ha

Grab plates already made up and go eat on your lap...Set the table? What table? Wash the dishes? noooooooo just leave them as I don't trust the dwarfs to hand wash dishes since we don't have a dishwasher.

Oh how a girl can dream of a table someday.

snow wife
All great change in America begins at the dinner table.
Ronald Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment