Monday 17 October 2011

Cry baby

I am not talking about that really bad Johnny Depp movie from the 1990's.  I am talking about myself, it seems everything makes me cry.  Is this some emotional roller coaster I didn't sign up for?
Seriously, I was watching Racing Stripes  and was crying midway just when Channing wanted to race Stripes.
Commercials/Adverts - forget about it! If it is a little bit sad, I gush.I am like some emotional waterfall but I feel fine so it is so weird.

I do think I am having a bit of homesickness and I want some normalcy back in my life.  I wish people would visit just so I have something to look forward too and to share my life here with anyone besides PC and the dwarfs.  Sometimes I don't feel I have control of my own life.  Finding a job here is insane!  I know people who have been turned down by McDonalds and they are eduated.  There are no jobs, our house hasn't sold and I feel so crowded in our current house so I guess it just isn't ideal but I carry on.  I am generally a happy person and do my best to stay positive but sometimes I want to say fuck it and stop smiling - so yeah I have.  No, it doesn't make me feel any better.

I can't be the only person who has mini breakdowns for no reason?

Here is to a brighter future that involved smiles and everything I could wish for in this life.

Snow Wife

When a woman says "What?" , It's not because she didn't hear you. She is giving you a chance to change what you said.
~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment