Monday 18 June 2012

The Oompa Loompa look

Ladies and Girls - notice the oompa loompa look is NOT flattering or attractive.
Please step away from the orange tinted make up - NO ONE needs orange on their face - trust me.
Ask any man not a 12 year old boy.

While we are at it what is up with faces you guys are posing with in pictures?
The below are NOT attractive either - try smiling - I know crazy idea.

When has this made anyone look attractive? <- go on click to see how "attractive it all looks"

All teenagers should read an relate to these: http://teenagerposts.tumblr.com/http://teenagerposts.tumblr.com/


Just remember all photos taken will be able to be pulled back out for big graduations, weddings, christening ect... How would you feel if you were pursing your lips, hand like a gun on your chin, orange face and massive amount of eyebrows or no eyebrows like above? HA

Trust me I see some old photos and go," good god why did I ever do that."  I know everyone goes thru it but think - do I look attractive to anyone? If you are doing it for fun - then LIVE IT UP just don't go out like that lol

snow wife

No comments:

Post a Comment