Monday 27 June 2011

I'm a...

Well besides being a stepmom, daughter, sister, aunt, wife, stepsister and friend....

I have become a lass, m8 (mate), chick, bird, pet and feel as if I have made more true friends.

Not that I didn't feel as I had friends before but wow the circle is growing and everyone is so lovely.

I do have to admit it takes some work getting used to being called chick and pet and I am Prince Charming's bird.  Well for one I don't belong in the zoo but they are terms of affection really.

I am proud to be one of the lasses and a mate. I think being American helps me as I will talk to anyone which seems to work for me and I have gained some very cool mates.  Of course it takes time but if you aren't willing to put yourself out there, you will never know right?

Somedays I reflect on all the people I know from all the years of my life and I am truely blessed to realise I have wonderful friendships spanning all cultures, states, countries and honestly couldn't ask for me...

*Ok I could ask for more but not in the friendship areana but I didn't want to sounds greedy and start in on the bathrooms again ;-)

snow white

No comments:

Post a Comment