Monday 30 April 2012

B&R

Just let me bitch and rant!  Sometimes I want to miss things and not give a rats ass why England doesn't do it that way but I want to bitch.

You can't stop me - don't try.

I miss the drive thru bank - yes I do! Instead I have to fight to park in small parking spots like forever away to walk into the "high" street to go deposit a check into my bank. F that - I want pull up do other crap while I wait in line.  Don't go on and on about how England would never purpose build a drive thru bank or it would have to close others down. THAT IS NOT THE POINT.

I am not always looking for a solution, I just want to have a rant.  I miss things from the US and from how life as I have always known it so let me.  Try to understand it WAS my way of life and now I am kicked back to pioneer times (in MY mind at least).


I mean seriously I got stupidly excited when I saw a drive thru Starbucks because the only drive thru's are McDonalds and KFC - BLAH....

So while or shall I say whilst I know England doesn't do it BUT they should and just let me think this in my own little world.

One more example: Fiber Optic Internet I mean good god I have never had Internet speeds this slow in my life but its all "broadband" aka DSL because it uses the phone line.  The phone lines are 500 years old and they get "interference and noise" and it slows down during busy times. FFS come on, we are hosting the Olympics but we can't get fiber optics everywhere?

sorry I needed a B&R obviously.

snow wife

*NOT all things are bad in England and some are good but this is a B&R post so don't tell me to live in the moment lol

No comments:

Post a Comment