Wednesday 5 December 2012

YAY or Oh No....It's Snow

Well it depends who you are and what day it is right?

Child: Look it's snowing!!!
Parents on a 1st cancelled school day: Oh Yay - Fun!

Child: Look it's snowing!!!
Parents on a 2nd cancelled school day: Oh Yay - Fun *sarcasm*

Mom taking the dog out.
YAY it's snowing!!
*why yay? well the ground is hard and this means a clean dog....Well unless he rolls in fox shit and thinks he is the man!

Adult: Oh YAY SNOW!
Adult driving: God Damn snow and no one knows how to drive!

Adult home warm looking out the window: Oh Yay Snow!
Adult walking on side walks or the English term "path": Damn councils didn't grit/salt anything and I am going to fall on my ass/arse.

So I guess my point is some may always see a different side.  Me? I love the snow as long as: I don't walk on the sidwalks, drive near idiots, have to clean up wet messes or freeze to death!

Happy Holidays!

Snow Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment