Monday 19 March 2012

I have a secret...

I am totally into watching any show with the Kardashians!  It's like a train wreck and I must watch to see what has been going on.
  • Keeping up with the Kardashians
  • Kim and Kortney Take New York
  • Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami  
  • Khloe and Lamar
Like OMG totally!

The whole divorce thing in 72 days or something for Kim - WOW.  I like Kris from the shows even if he comes off a little on the short bus side IMO.
Kourtney is preggo again - Yeah Scott is a a bit much for me but then again so is Kourtney but I love it!
Khloe is my favorite - her and Lamar are so darn cute and seem more real then any other crap Kim pulls on TV.  I do hope Khloe gets pregnant soon as she will be a good down to earth mom.

My favorite is Bruce Jenner - I know he isn't a Kardashian but man he handles all those women so well, I have to give him credit.

Anyone else have that "show" that you really shouldn't be watching?

snow wife
Closet Kardashian Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment