Tuesday 4 October 2011

Good-bye old friend

22 years we have been together....
We have been thru so many things and I always thought you are what made life events easier...
Let's recall some of the 22 years...
  1. My parents divorce
  2. Moving to another new city - it allowed me to make friends
  3. Starting ANOTHER high school
  4. Many many many breakups with "the one" or life would have been over
  5. Fighting with friends and life was over
  6. Stepmother being a bitch - she was/is crazy
  7. Moving again
  8. Marriage
  9. Divorce
  10. Work = breaks
  11. Moving again
  12. Making friends
You were the one constant in my life - yes smoking.
It is no more as I am on the ban wagon as there are more important things in life then smoking and if I can get a little hell yeah and support EVEN BETTER!

Snow wife

Life is not over but just beginning
~me

No comments:

Post a Comment