Monday 20 June 2011

Bathroom NO Bathrooms!

Have I been spoiled my whole life? No I don't think so.

I can't recall a time in my life where I didn't have more then one bathroom - seriously I can't.
Even as a child I am pretty sure we always had one downstairs and at LEAST one upstairs.  I am having a problem wrapping my head around looking for a new house and everything is one bathroom.  They call it the "family bathroom" WTH I don't want to share my bathroom and hand towels with the family.  My bathroom should be a peaceful adult space where you can go and its always clean and fresh with no toys, no shampoo across the tiles of the shower or toothpaste left in the sink.

I think I am looked at weird when I put my foot down and say I will not move until I get my own bathroom umm sorry en suite.  There are priorities and that is one of them - call me weird.  Prince charming keeps saying well we just don't do it that way.  My reply - we will do it that way.  I can't imagine 20 years sharing a bathroom, I just can't haha

Call me weird - its cool, I am just an American living in a new world and some things I can't let go.
1. En suite
2. Grass in my back yard (not my garden but I do want a garden to grow things in)
3. Open plan kitchen and living room
4. Oh and proper sheets not the 200 thread crap they call luxury here.


(You will notice a theme in my blog about bathrooms/linens - it has become a slight obsession with me.)

Do you share? Do you want to share?

snow wife

"Oh he is just someone I met in the bathroom!"
Coming to American Movie Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment