Friday 25 February 2011

Life is Crazy but only sometimes

I always say man I am boring...I am not a busy person EVER, I just organize time very well or I thought I did.
Then life happens such as a hubster, dwarfs, family, and extended family - WHAM my time is all over the place.
I am not complaining so don't read into this but it is so different when you are going backwards and forwards everyday and all over the board. Dinner? who thinks of dinner? Hell breakfast? what's that? Ohhh coffee? nope been off buying it since I have been trying to get my sleep instead of getting up.
Some nights I am not falling asleep till 3 and 4 in the morning due to my brain NOT shutting up!
I know write it down and forget it but seriously it doesn't work that way for me.
All I can do is embrace the life I have and see the bright side of busy-ness because I am sure it will get busier!
I will say nothing makes me happier then to see the hubster sleeping on the couch
or hearing the dwarfs play happily upstairs.

Life is crazy no doubt and I feel I lose touch with friends because life gets in the way - I am sorry. Just call whenever, if I am busy I will say so ;-)

snow wife

No comments:

Post a Comment