Sunday 2 January 2011

Welcome to 2011

Everyone must have a token Happy New Year, Welcome to 2011 blog right?
Yeah I thought so.

This is a time when you reflect back on the past year and realize how awesome your life really is and the good outweighs the bad. This is when you look forward to another year and make dreams become reality.

I won't be one of those "people" who make and break every new years resolutions they make by Jan 2nd because I don't make them. Why should I make a promise to myself only 1 day a year? I want happiness, I deserve happiness and I *make* my happiness, no one else does.
Life is what you make it...so do something with it.

Isn't that where these sayings come from?
  • Life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and CALL ME
  • Life is a like a box of chocolates
  • And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. ~ Abraham Lincoln
  • Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. ~Albert Einstein
  • Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. ~John Lennon
  • Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ~ Gandhi
  • He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Life is the game that must be played. ~Edwin Arlington Robinson
  • Life isn’t worth living unless you’re willing to take some big chances and go for broke.~ Eliot Wiggingto
  • Everything has been figured out, except how to live. ~Jean-Paul Sartre
Look forward when you walk because if you try to look back all the time you will trip! I am always trying to stay positive on life no matter how hard you think it is, someone always has it harder - remember that. 2011 will be a fabulous year, I can feel it in me bones!

Cheers
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one

and

May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door

snow wife

No comments:

Post a Comment