Saturday 18 August 2012

Few Randoms

There are a few things/phrases that bug me.  Since I write this blog it will be about what I see as not so important to rant/bitch or just talk about.  I guess that's why I have this little piece of the interweb or tinternet.

YES I hate those two last words - LAZY.

Ok I cut right to the chase and I am throwing you right into the crap that bugs me and by all means is it NOT an exhaustive list.

1. A guy should never say,"Do you have anymore bog roll?" Seriously? Toilet paper is to long of a word?

2. I kinda like the phrase "pack it in" which means stop it already.  There is a commercial where a kid is yelling at her dad saying "pack it in, you're showing me up" It makes me want to grab whoever made the commercial and show them manners! If our dwarfs ever told one of us to "pack it in" oh man...

3. Using Facebook to make people ask you whats wrong and then never answer. LAME

4. The texting culture in England (limited to people I text) NEVER spelling HAVE they say hav - seriously is that "e" going to make or break you? There are tons of things that bug me in texting but that tops it!

Ok Ok This is just a touch but I can't get to fired up or what else can I talk about at a later date?

snow wife


1 comment:

  1. Haha love the one about Facebook posting. Totally Lame.

    ReplyDelete