Monday 26 December 2011

Its a dog life

Yes it is!

They are spoiled this time of the year with all the people off from work and playing with other doggies.

Eating carrots and all the stuff people feed them under the table on the sneak!

I LOVE IT!

I do have to say I was at the park with the puppy the other day and these 2 beautiful bigger dogs were playing and coming near mine.  I yelled, " are they friendly?" to which the gentleman replied, "yes, they are 2 bitches."  I laughed I know a bitch is a female dog but the context sounds so funny to me.  I think of two caddy girls sitting around bitching lol

So that was my funny tidbit for the new year.

I am so happy to have the dwarfs, the pup and my prince charming this time of year.  I don't know how I got so lucky sometimes with the cards I have been dealt.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

don't forget to spoil your dog!

snow wife

No comments:

Post a Comment